Job problem

I am working in private organization from last 6 years,few people in my company trapped me a case in which I don't have any involvement due to this case company may be fire me.Need ur support how labour law support me.

  • 11 Jun, 2019
  • Yasrab Iqbal
  • Labour & Service Laws

Recent Answers

  • By: Rana Toausif Arshad on 26 Jun, 2018

    Yes you can go to labour court

  • By: Sarmad Iqbal Khan on 28 Jun, 2018

    Dear Mr Yasrab, Rest assured that you will have a remedy available to you under law, however, inorder to advice you better, i would need to understand all the dimensions to be able to give you a clear advice.