my father gave his house for rent in gawader to some relative after many years he died we hard from people that he billed on our property rooms and he open school with out our noulag because we are living in muscat now we want him to leave our house his not willing to leave there’s no any agreement between us no any ligel paper so what to do with him to have our house back

  • 30 Jun, 2019
  • jamila baloch
  • Other Laws

Recent Answers


Contact Us